Saturday, May 13, 2017

Scrap Our Stash Blog Challenge

Hi Peeps!
It's Rachelle here presenting a new stash layout I created for
where I am being featured today.
Here is the May Tic-Tac-Toe Stash Challenge
May Tic Tac Toe Stash Challenge

Here is my design take...

"Lovely"

More  close up views...

Stash selected...Journal Card, Color Yellow, and 3+ Patterned Paper.
 I applied layers along with pretty trinkets and chipboard. 
Also a bit of mixed media on the background.

I selected the 1st vertical row stash.
I wanted this layout to mostly show a monochromatic style using the yellow.


The focal point is so beautiful. I love flowers. Beneath the picture
I applied yellow lace and yellow pearls.
The wooden title was inked after applying gesso.




Here we are at the end of this post.
I hope you have been inspired to start creating your project.
Thank you so much for stopping by and
"ENJOY CREATING!"
SEE YA SOON!
BLESSINGS & HUGGIES!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!