Thursday, December 6, 2012

Cupcake Craft Challenge 221&TTC

Hello peeps!
Today I want to share my latest
paper craft~card for
Cupcake Craft Challenge
I so love this site.
The theme is entitled
"It'll be All White on the Night."
The card must be all white and more white.

Here is my take


I had fun creating this one. I almost could not stop
adding white accents.
Pure fun!!!!!!!
I will be submitting this card to
Twisted Tuesday Challenge.

Supplies Used:

*Corenation cardstock
*Embossed cardstock
*Flourish diecuts
*Window with shutters
*white roses
*transparent stickers
*white pearls
*white lace
*corners
*white stickles
*border punch
*Season's Greetings Stamp
*rhinestones
*white ribbon/bows
*pearl flourishes

Can't hardly wait for the next challenges.

Thanks for stopping by and viewing
my inspiration.
That's it !
Don't forget to
"Keep Scrapping 24-7~365."

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous:) Thanks for playing along with us at ccc and good luck - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolute stunner. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your layers on this card. Just gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love the white on white, and you used so many details! Lovely card...Thanks for joining with us at TT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!